CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES
The main features of our intensive Chinese language courses in Beijing:
- 4 group classes a day from Monday to Friday;
- One-on-one lesson ( 4 or 6 classes per day);
- 50 minutes per class followed by a 10 minutes break;
- Certified teachers (BA/MA) with years of teaching experiences;
- The course is covering speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- A modern approach to the teaching of the language;
- Beginner to advanced;
- Two weeks up to one year or longer;
- All year round applications;
- Teachers speak English or other languages;
- At the end of the course you’ll receive a completion certificate;
Group Class VS 1 on 1 class: which one is the right option for my Chinese language course?
- Maximum 6 students per class;
- Minimum 2 students to start the group;
- Starting every month;
- Structured learning materials;
- Interaction with other students;
- Shared teaching environment;
- Suitable for beginners;
1 on 1 Class
- 1 dedicated teacher focused on you;
- Can start on any Monday;
- Option for 6 classes per day;
- Focused studying and faster improvement;
- More flexible to the needs of the student;
- Suitable for all levels;
While you are studying in Beijing you might need a place where to stay: Mandarin Zone have partnership with Home Link Real Estate and dozens of Beijing families, to provide the best accommodation solution to suit your needs. We offer homestays/hotel accommotion options.
Check our Accommodation options for your staying in Beijing
The HSK, hànyǔ shuǐpíng kǎoshì is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers that assesses their abilities in using Chinese language in their studies, work and personal life. If you want to certify your Chinese Language Level you can apply for HSK Test.
Mandarin Zone School provides HSK Preparation Course
Mandarin Zone School organizes cultural activities related to different aspect of Chinese culture: painting, calligraphy, Kung Fu shows, Taichi, watching acrobatics, eating different food and more. In the weekend our excursions to popular destinations and explore the outskirts of Beijing…(Great Wall, Longqing Gorge and others).
Notes: Extra charges for entrance tickets, food, transport or overnight stay may be collected.