CHINESE LANGUAGE COURSES
The main features of our intensive Chinese language courses in Beijing
- 4 group classes a day from Monday to Friday;
- One-on-one lesson ( 4 or 6 classes per day);
- 50 minutes per lesson with 10 minutes break;
- Certified teachers (BA/MA) with years of teaching experiences;
- The course covers speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Teaching methodology – Communicative Teaching Method
- All levels from Beginner to advanced;
- All year round applications;
- Two weeks up to one year or longer;
- Teachers speak English or other languages;
- You’ll receive a completion certificate;
- Quality school with a friendly atmosphere and excellent teachers
Group Class VS 1 on 1 class: which one is the right option for my Chinese language course?
1 on 1 Class
- Personalised Chinese class;
- More focused teaching;
- 100% of attention placed upon you;
- The lessons move at your pace;
- More flexible to the needs of the student;
- Quick progress;
- More interaction with others;
- A chance to make new friends;
- Shared teaching environment ;
- Otheres ask different question, learn from each;
- 2 – 6 students, averaging 3 people;
- A relaxed learning environment;
Learn Chinese in Beijing, you will need a place to stay. Mandarin Zone have partnership with Home Link Real Estate and dozens of Beijing families, to provide the best accommodation solution to suit your needs. We offer homestays/hotel accommotion options.
Accommodation options for your staying in Beijing
The HSK, hànyǔ shuǐpíng kǎoshì is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers that assesses their abilities in using Chinese language in their studies, work and personal life. If you want to certify your Chinese language level you can apply for HSK Test.
Mandarin Zone School provides HSK Preparation Course
Mandarin Zone School organizes cultural activities related to different aspects of Chinese culture: painting, calligraphy, Kung Fu shows, Taichi, watching acrobatics, eating different food and more. On the weekend our excursions to popular destinations and explore the outskirts of Beijing…(Great Wall, Longqing Gorge and others).
Notes: Extra charges for entrance tickets, food, transport or overnight stay may be collected.