HSK PREPARATION COURSE
The HSK, China’s Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì, is a standardized international Chinese proficiency test for non-native speakers that assesses their abilities in using Chinese language in their studies, work and personal life. We helped students successfully passed HSK test since 2008. If you want to go to a Chinese university or improve your career, prepare for and take HSK preparation course at Mandarin Zone School.
- Take our free HSK language evaluation to find exactly your level is the first thing for your HSK test; we can find your Chinese language strengths and weakness;
- After language evaluation, we can choose the right textbook for you. The HSK course is based off the official HSK test curriculum as published by Hanban and the Confucius Institute as the underlying curriculum for studying Mandarin Chinese;
- HSK preparation course are taught by professional and experienced teaches. Our teachers can help you to understand the structure of the test; the vocabulary, grammar, and sentence patterns that will are required to pass the HSK level that the student is preparing for;
- Teacher will explain the difficulties of every part of the exam and then intensively practice each component of HSK, including listening, comprehension, spoken, reading and written skills. Special attention will also be paid to your problem solving skills and also tips on how to well on your exam;
” After 6 year in China (partly studying), I decided to pass the HSK level 5 to confirm my Chinese level. I studied 4 months with teacher Yang in Mandarin Zone School. She was really great; she gave me a lot of tips to succeed the exam. Yang is very patient. She quickly understood where my weak points are and make me work on it. She teaches me a lot of Chinese typical idioms which have been very helpful to pass the HSK. Last but not least, she knows a lot of things about Chinese culture or event scientific area, so we had very interesting discussion. Since I arrived in China, I had many different teachers and I definitely recommend Mandarin Zone School and especially my teacher! Hope you will enjoy learning Chinese as I do with them! ”
Laurence from France
- Level 1, Vocabulary: 150; CEF A1 – You can understand and use some simple Chinese characters and sentences to communicate, the test prepares students for continuing their Chinese studies.
- Level 2, Vocabulary: 300; CEF A2 – You have an excellent grasp of basic Chinese and can communicate in a simple and direct manner, applying it in a basic fashion to their daily life.
- Level 3, Vocabulary: 600; CEF B1 – You can use Chinese to serve the demands of their personal lives, studies and work, and are capable of completing most of the communicative tasks they experience during their Chinese tour.
- Level 4, Vocabulary: 1200; CEF B2 – You can discuss a relatively wide range of topics in Chinese and are capable of communicating with Chinese speakers at a high standard.
- Level5, Vocabulary: 2,500; CEF C1 – You can read Chinese newspapers and magazines, watch Chinese films and are capable of writing and delivering a lengthy speech in Chinese.
- Level 6, Vocabulary: over 5,000; CEF C2 – You can easily understand any information communicated in Chinese and are capable of smoothly expressing themselves in written or oral form.