Why you should learn Chinese at Mandarin Zone School?
Since 2008 we have had the chance to help people of different ages from all over the world. Our students have a variety of study backgrouds and work across different industries, a big share coming from Embassiers, large enterprises and abroad. Due to teaching such a variety of students and industry professionals, we have gained a wide understanding of how to satifsfy any kind of students who studies at our school. Our passionate and qualified teachers, who have been teaching for many years, are able to develop and adapt the right teaching method based on the student’s individual needs.
Why you should learn Chinese in Beijing?
Beijing is the capital of China, the political and cultural center of China and therefore naturally attracts those aiming to learn Mandarin. Beijing is an ancient city with a rich history, but at the same time is an interntional and vibrant metropolis. An important facotr of those coming to Beijing is because of the standard Chinese (Putonghua , Hanyu) spoken amongst the population. Hanyu is based on Beijing dialect, studying at Mandarin Zone School will allow you to be surrounded by standard Chinese.
- I found a professional, flexible and friendly environment and I got a customized service that I’m sure will help me to succeed in my career… Sandro (Italian)
- I arrived in Beijing with absolutely no Chinese language skills, after starting to study with my teacher, I learned a lot of vocabulary useful for the daily life… Anne (German)
- After one year of studying I attend and passed the test for HSK Level 5. I strongly recommend Mandarin Zone School to all the students… Stephen (Australian)
Check our NEWS to get information about
- Group Chinese Classes for Beginners Starting in September!
- On-going Group Chinese Classes! Apply for a TRIAL CLASS
- HSK Test Schedule in October 2021! HSK EXAMS
- Online Chinese Classes
Intensive Class during October Holiday!
Check our BLOG!
Customers and Partners
We cooperate with enterprises and government institutions in Beijing since 2008, here there are some of them: