NEW Chinese Beginner Group Classes Starting in April
Evening/ Weekend/ Morning/ Afternoon Chinese Group Classes at Sanlitun!
1-on-1 Class and Online Class will be scheduled to meet your needs.
Evening Group Classes:
– 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m., Mon. Wed., April 15
– 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m., Tue. Thur., April 16
Weekend Group Classes:
– 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sat. Group Sat., April 20
– 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sun. Group Sun., April 21
Morning Group Classes:
– 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. Fri., April 15
– 9:30 a.m. -1:30 PM, Tue. Thur., April 16
Afternoon Group Classes:
– 1:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m., Mon. & Wed. & Fri., April 15
– 1:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m., Tue. & Thur. , April 16
On-Going Chinese Group Classes
Evening/Weekend/Morning/Afternoon Group Classes
No.1, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Mon. & Wed., NEW Beginner
No.2, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m on Tue. & Thur., Upper Beginner
No.3, 6:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. on Tue. & Thur., Internediate
No.4, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m on Tue. & Thur., Advanced
Daytime Chinese Group Classes
No.5, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. and Fri. ,Beginner
No.6, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. and Fri. ,Upper Beginner
No.7, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Tue. and Thur., Upper Beginner
No.8, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Tue. & Thur.. Intermediate
Weekend Chinese Group Classes
No.9, 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. , Saturday, Upper Beginner
Learn Chinese in Beijing, contact us for more on-going Chinese group classes! Take a Demo Class, join our on-going Chinese group class!
Intensive Chinese Class During the May Day Holiday!
Learn Chinese in Beijing. Improve your Chinese during coming the May Day Holiday!
Date: 1st May. (Wed) –4th May (Sat.) 2019,
Class: Group class and private class
Cost: 2,200 RMB (Group) 2,600 RMB (private)
Level: Beginner/ Intermediate/ Advanced
Class hours: 4 or 6 class hours per day
Place: Mandarin Zone School
Chinese Contents for Beginners
Various aspects of life in Beijing: Chinese pronunciation, tones, number, time, dates, self-introduction, direction, taking taxi, food, fruits, vegetables, shopping, clothes, bargaining, banking, ordering food in a Chinese restaurants etc..
Ability: students can communicate with locals to deal with daily life in China after 4 days.
1) Each class lasts 50 minutes followed by a 10 minutes break.
2) Small group class: 2-6 students, average is 3 or 4 students;
3) 1-on-1 tailor-made Chinese class to meet you specific learning goal;