NEW Chinese Beginner Group Classes Starting in September!
Evening/ Weekend/ Morning/ Afternoon Chinese Group Classes at Sanlitun Beijing!
1-on-1 Class and Online Class will be scheduled to meet your needs.
Evening Group Classes:
– 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m., Mon. Wed., September 14
– 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m., Tue. Thur., September 15
Weekend Group Classes:
– 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sat. Group Sat., September 19
– 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sun. Group Sun., September 20
Morning Group Classes:
– 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. Fri., September 14
– 9:30 a.m. -1:30 PM, Tue. Thur., September 15
Afternoon Group Classes:
– 1:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m., Mon. & Wed. & Fri., September 14
– 1:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m., Tue. & Thur. , September 14
On-Going Chinese Group Classes
Evening/Weekend/Morning/Afternoon Group Classes
No.1, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Mon. & Wed., Beginner
No.2, 6:45 p.m.-8:30 p.m on Tue. & Thur., Upper Beginner
No.3, 6:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m. on Mon. & Wed., Internediate
No.4, 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m on Tue. & Thur., Advanced
Daytime Chinese Group Classes
No.5, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. and Fri. , Beginner
No.6, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Mon. Wed. and Thur. , Upper Beginner
No.7, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Tue. and Thur., Upper Beginner
No.8, 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Tue. & Thur.. Intermediate
Weekend Chinese Group Classes
No.9, 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m. , Saturday, upper Beginner
– Each class lasts 1 hour (50 minutes plus a 10-minute break)
– Small group classes have no more than 6 students, with 3-4 on average.
– Demo class will be arranged upon request.
Learn Chinese in Beijing, contact us for more on-going Chinese group classes! Take a Demo Class, join our on-going Chinese group class!
Improve your Chinese during Oct. Holiday!
Short-term intensive Chinese class for 8 days!
Date: 1st Oct.– 8th Oct. 2020
Class:Private & group class,
Place: Mandarin Zone School or online
For beginners, you can communicate with locals to deal with daily life in China after 8 days study!
Notes: Each class lasts 50 minutes break with 10 minutes break
During the coronavirus ourbreak period, students take online Chinese class (group and private) via Skype, Wechat or Zoom. Feel free to conact us if need any help! Stay safe and healthy!