LEARN CHINESE ONLINE
Online Mandarin Chinese lessons will help students to learn Chinese with a professionally trained, highly experienced native teacher from Beijing. Students can study Chinese anywhere and any time. You can sit in your office or home comfortablely and learn Chinese through Skype, Zoom, Wechat from your phone or tablet with a personalized study plan. Our passionate teachers will help you reach your goals and you can schedule your study time in a flexible way.
Being able to speak Chinese can be a great help to your career and put you in good stead to find more business opportunities in the future.
Online Chinese course is designed for studets who want to learn Chinese remotely with Mandarin Zone School
– Learn Chinese in your own county
Improve your Mandarin skills, learn Chinese with a professional native teacher from Beijing without coming to China.
– Continuation Chinese Course
Continue learning Chinese with your teacher at your country after finish your Chinese course at Mandarin Zone School Beijing.
– Busy work schedule
A busy, unpredictable work schedule can make it hard for someone to come to Mandarin Zone School in Beijing, online Chinese class allows for consistent learning outside the classroom.
We have been teaching Mandarin for more than ten years and are therefore now skilled hand in this industry! Our professional teachers love teaching and knowing how to help you learn Chinese efficiently. With our Online Chinese course, you will be able to improve your Mandarin Lanuguage Skills quickly. See here what our students say about learning Chinese with us!
Learn Chinese Online at Mandarin Zone School Free Assessment – Trial Lesson – Easy Payment Methods
The program to learn chinese online is structured to let the student improve fast and more effectively as compared to a self study program. Here follow our typical online class schedule (50 minutes class):
- Reviewing the vocabulary and the sentences of the previous lessons;
- Recognizing and applying the new vocabulary that will be used during the lesson;
- Listening exercises to improve the recognizing skills of Chinese language;
- Making sentences in order to improve the spoken Chinese and the grammar rules;
- Answer questions made by the teacher to improve the listening and speaking ability;
- Free Conversation about general or specific topics in order to feel the language;
- Summary and review of the lesson in order to solidify targaret language;Beijing is the birthplace of Mandarin Chinese, take live lessons with experienced teachers from Beijing!
WHY LEARN CHINESE ONLINE?
The devekopment of modern technology has allowed learning to effectively take place ourside of the classroom. Due to this, driven by the demand of an increasing number of students abroad, we implement, from 2011. our Chinese online courses. Through Skype (Zoom, Wechat) it is possible from any location in the world to have a 1 on 1 class or small group class with a qualified Chinese teacher from Beijing, the home of standard Chinese.
Learning Chinese online is a good way for the people who need a specific and tailor made program, but they are not able to come to Beijing. Learning online can help such people to learn Chinese language in a fast and professional way.
HOW TO LEARN CHINESE ONLINE?
It’s easier to do it than explain it… Basically what you need is a fast internet connection and a Skype or Zoom or Wechat account, and then through a video call you will have a Chinese teacher in front of you like in a classroom.
- Are you a busy manager that would like to study Chinese but never have the time to do it?
- Are you a university student that need a professional teacher to support you with your studying?
- Are you feeling that your self-study of the Chinese language is progressing very slowly?
If your answer is yes, then we have some advice on how to learn Chinse online with us.
- Review the previous lessons, especially the important grammar and vocabulary points;
- Check internet connection, microphone and headset before class to make sure everything works well.
- Ask teacher question if you dont understand during class and make sure you understand the key point of your lesson.
Review and do your homework after class, preview for next class.
- Pay attention to pronunciation, no matter which level you are in, making sure your pronunciation is correctly.
There are some Apps can be very helpful for your Chinese study, for example Pleco, Skritter, TCB and otheres, please check our blog The 6 Best Apps to Learn Chinese.
NOTICE: Payment Methods are Paypal, Western Union and Bank Transfer.